It’s suggested on the internet that a “guardian demon” can be contacted with a Ouija board. In this method the Ouija board user calls out to whatever is there and the name of the ‘demon’ is spelled out in the letters of the board. This is done with a home made board using a string and a weight (called a pendulum) Usually this method is suggested when a person is very inexperienced in occult matters and it doesn’t take much to make them think that something real is going on..
1. A spirit or Ouija board is a tool that was developed for speaking with the lowest forms of spiritual life, that being the spirits of departed humans. It takes very little skill or knowledge to do this. Because of this, its a popular tool for those who want to experiment with the spirit realm. It takes a lot more skill, focus and will to summon a demon than it does to move a planchette or to wave a pendulum over a board to contact a human spirit.
2. Demons are not on the same spiritual or energetic level as dead human spirits. This is because a demon is a divine spirit, and conversely, human spirit is trapped in the astral and is most likely to deceive the Ouija user into thinking that it’s a demon – just to gain attention and focus, which feeds it’s energy. This continues into a cycle where the Ouija board user believes that they are in contact with a demon, and the astral spirit fools the human into returning again and again to feed them their energy through emotion and thought.
3. Using an Ouija board requires no spiritual experience whatsoever. It’s as simple as placing your hand on the board, whereby the planchette is directed either through subconscious manipulation or through those lower astral forms that influence the Ouija user. To summon a demon requires skill and experience and to deal with a demon requires a certain strength of will, that most inexperienced Ouija board users can not even begin to imagine.
4. The users of Ouija boards, being inexperienced, are highly susceptible to self-delusion and convincing themselves that they have contacted a demon. Lacking the necessary perceptual skills to actually summon or to deal with demonic influence, they feed into this delusion without question and are highly likely to fail, and be disillusioned in the end.
5. Because an Ouija board is made to summon the dead, to use it to try and summon demons means that 1. you don’t know how to use an Ouija board properly and 2. you have no experience in dealing with demons and you are looking for a crutch, and easy way out that will produce immediate results. There is nothing in magic or in summoning that is easy, that produces immediate results, without having the skill and knowledge that it requires to manipulate the forces of magic and spirituality according to your will.
6. The belief that demons come through an Ouija board, are primarily the beliefs of Christians who think that any spiritual tool that is not Christian is the tool of the devil. There are many, many books and documents written by Christians that expound on this idea. So if the idea of summoning demons from an Ouija board sounds familiar, it is. It came from Christian beliefs. As such, Christians do not know how to summon demons, generally..but they do feel that they have the power to evict them by spiritual means through de-possession, or exorcism.
So instead of wasting your time by using a spirit board to contact divine entities, wouldn’t it make more sense to discover how to actually summon a demon? My suggestion is that you shouldn’t waste your time with a board game if you really want to summon a demon. For More information, read my article on the Guardian Demon, Friend, Teacher or Myth?